Customer Relationship Advisor, €23,600 (Galway)
We are recruiting an ambitious Customer Relations Advisor to join our Customer Accounts team at our customer's office in Galway. Our customer is a leading global fleet management company who offer services in the Fuel, Telematics, Telecoms and Insurance industries. Their wide range of products include Fuel Cards, Vehicle Tracking Devices and Phone Tariffs. The salary for this role is up to €23,600 OTE.
What will you be doing as Customer Relationship Advisor?
- Resolve customer queries via email and phone
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction by problem solving
- Develop excellent relationships with clients and establish their requirements
- Influence and encourage customers who are not currently using our services to continue using them
- Generate sales leads and promote self-service and other value added service products working to set targets
Aspects of this role may change to adapt to the needs of the company.
What experience / skills are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer service and/or an office environment is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
What benefits do we offer?
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Great opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Service Awards.