CRM Administrator, €33k, flexible, bonus scheme, Dublin
In this role you will work on a cross-functional team primarily responsible for monitoring data input and all related support processes, ensuring that data entered in the CRM system is complete and accurate, with an emphasis on ensuring all customer communications and interactions between our customers, and other stakeholders, is logged and transparent to other GNI users.
- Act as the system administrator on the Dynamics CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting on issues with the platform and third-party tools.
- Support the onboarding of all new users to the system.
- Maintain CRM contact data records for the organization, oversee data cleansing and update initiatives, and look for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements.
- Increase the utilization of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other business requests.
- Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilize the system, implement “how-to” guides, resolve user issues, and interfacing with external support as required.
- Working with the team to plan and implement a mid-to-long-term strategy to improve the use of D365 across the business and involvement in other data coordination and general IT requirements as needed.
- Support the field sales team to ensure all relevant data for a lead or opportunity is entered on the CRM system and drive efficiencies in the sales process.
- Review and audit the quality of the data being entered into the CRM system by all users.
- Remain highly motivated to maintain a strong customer (sales) focus. Provide a consistently high level of service and build strong relations with Sales and Marketing Users.
- Manage & report on team performance in relation to the CRM and quality of the data entered.
- Work with Sales Support Team to achieve targets
- Work within tight timeframes for the implementation of changes required to the CRM
- Preparation of Department reports and presentations
- A degree in computing (or similar relevant technical discipline)
- 2 – 5 years of experience working in similar role with a strong technical understanding of
- Dynamics 365, including detailed understanding of all CRM functional areas with hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM development
- Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client, Office 365 and Power BI and SharePoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels.
- A good facilitator with strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver business activities successfully.
- Flexible and adaptable to varying needs, with ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and analyse problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement solutions
- Clear precise attitude with methodical attention to detail.
- A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role.
- Ability to working on own initiative and self-sufficiency on a day-to-day basis.
- Effective change facilitator who thinks innovatively and acts decisively around process improvement and efficiency, adapting positively to challenges.
- Role model who demonstrates high standards of ethics and professionalism, aligned to company values.
- Competitive salary - €33,000
- Flexible working conditions
- EAP Programme
- Bonus related to the performance of the account
- Bike to Work