Credit Controller ,€30,000 (Ashbourne)
We are recruiting a credit controllor for our customer in Ashbourne, initially on a six month fixed term contract. This is an excitting opportunity to join a large organization with fantastic career opportunities.
What Do We Want?
- We want you to feel comfortable working with both clients and customers.
- You will need to 1-2 years experience in a credit control role
- You also need to have the ability to absorb and disseminate information clearly.
- You should be able to plan and organise your day and work off your own initiative.
- We need you to be able to prioritise workloads and work to specific deadlines.
- We would like you to be flexible and able to carry out any ad-hoc duties that may be required in your role.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and be able to work at a consistent pace.
- You will be a people person, and a good communicator both verbally and written
- You will be very organised in your approach and you will be an analytical thinker.
- We need you to be IT literate across the entire MS suite.
- Self motivated and driven to achieve set targets
- You will have a “can do” attitude.
What You Days Will Look Like?
- Daily banking/lodgments and cash applications.Allocation of payments on our software.
- Management of an aged debtors ledger.
- You will manage Inbound and outbound calls.Collection of payments within the agreed credit terms.
- Ability to forecast payments.
- Communicate well with the sales and customer support teams.
- Respond to and resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Escalation of account issues to the group credit manager.
- Daily inbound/outbound calls to ensure prompt payments.
- Management of the order hold facility.
- Daily invoicing.
- Monthly statements.
- Processing of credit notes
- Reporting as required.
- Other adhoc duties as required
What behaviours are most important to us?·
- Our customer are a family run business of over 30 years which has grown into a 350 million turnover business today.
- We instil a sense of family in how we operate and support each other and our teams.
- We feel it is important to respect every person and every role, we understand that all colleagues and every role has an impact on our business. We are all part on one team and all share a common goal.
- We feel it is important to have integrity throughout our business, keeping honesty at our core.
- We seek to give recognition to others and show loyalty and support to our colleagues, our customers.
- We were founded on the principle of "making things happen" and we thrive on accomplishing what we set out to achieve.
- We continuously strive to improve and increase our capabilities.
- We make keeping what we have committed to, the measure of our honour.