#10055 - Contact Centre Manager, €40k, commission, Galway
We are currently looking for a dynamic Contact Centre Manager to join the sales team, growing the company’s volume and revenue in line with our agreed plans.
- Create a people-centric environment to support staff, sales performance, development and retention of people.
- Day to day management of the Telematics sales team and sales targets, numbering up to 15+ FTE.
- Specific focus on the development of less tenured Sales Agents to support volume growth.
- People skills, Identifying and supporting Sales Agents via coaching and call quality.
- Becoming the “best in class” within the group in terms of Sales Agent development.
- Travelling when required to other Offices to support group Sales Agent development.
- Leading the sales department to achieve sales results as required by the business.
- Managing Value-Added-Sale cross-selling opportunities to improve customer retention.
- Creating innovative solutions working alongside Marketing on data and to acquire new customers.
- Understand the importance of the primary function to acquire customers and telematics units/devices volume
- Ability to motivate, drive and develop a successful Telesales team.
- A proven track record in terms of developing Sales Agents.
- Highly presentable with strong organizational and motivational skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills with the ability to operate at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, ability to solution target delivery in challenging times and meet tight deadlines.
- Naturally technology/system savvy including IOT.
- Highly competitive basic salary plus an attractive commission structure;
- Annual salary reviews;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25);
- Excellent training and coaching to help you further develop your career;
- Local and online discounts;
- A great atmosphere and team working environment