#10066 - Childcare Assistant, €12 - €13/Hour, Blanchardstown
We are looking for Childcare Assistant to join a team of dedicated childcare professionals in a full time position for 40 hours per week, to commence ASAP in Blanchardstown.
Duties & Responsibilities of Childcare Assistant: Duties will be discussed in full at time of interview. A brief outline is below:
• To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality, in a holistic setting.
• Ensure a good standard of hygiene.
• Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children throughout the day.
• Support children's developments - emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
• Conduct observations & learning stories for assigned child/children.
• Attend meetings and undergo training as required.
• Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements of Childcare Assistant:
• Candidates must be willing to work with infants and young children
• Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification
• Candidates must have at least 1 year experience in a childcare role.