C License Multi-Drop Drivers (Lisburn, Belfast)
Our customers is a leading supplier to the catering sector and we are currently recruiting for a C License, Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join our existing dynamic and successful teams in our Food Distribution Depot in Lisburn.
· To provide Multi Drop Delivery to customers in the Northern Ireland region
· To deliver our customer’s orders on multiple drops, accurately and on time whilst providing excellent customer service.
· Resolve customer queries wherever possible.
· To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification
· To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load
· To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements
· To build excellent customer relationships
· Requires working efficiently, proactively and Health and Safety conscious in a fast-paced environment.
· Meet or exceed established accuracy levels.
· Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety
· Ensure all products are delivered in a saleable quality
· Collect monies (cash & cheques) against invoices
· Any other duties as directed by Management
Requirements: Essential Criteria
- Full Category C Driving Licence is essential
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card
- Must have a digital tachograph card
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Fluent English Language Skills essential (both written and spoken)
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to complete tasks on time
- 1 year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience is desirable
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
- Temperature controlled experience would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided
- PSNI/MOD station clearance for deliveries
- Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settling and style
- Salary £27,919
- Days of work – 5:7 days (not contracted hours)