Business Development Representative (German Speaking), €52,300 - Dublin
We are recruiting a Business Development Representative for our customer based in Dublin. The successful candidate will represent one of the world’s leading technology and cloud computing companies. The ideal candidate will be an engaging, goal-oriented individual who is ready to join one of the most successful and fastest growing indirect sales programs. The base salary for this role is €42,500 with up to €52,300 OTE.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Generate demand through joint campaigns, events, and prospecting customers to build ISV pipeline, as well as, triage of partner sourced opportunities.
- Deliver on quarterly sales targets for specified ISVs who are enabled on client platforms. Qualify and nurture these opportunities through collaboration with partners and client field reps.
- Identify customer business challenges and technical requirements, and map to the appropriate client contact and partner solution. Leverage repeatable sales plays as applicable and highlight opportunities to update industry pitches based on customer conversations.
- Perform research to provide account intelligence, identify key stakeholders, and build relationships and identify workloads in discussions with IT-decision-makers and practitioners.
- Deliver high-level business and technical messaging to prospective and existing customers.
- Establish joint accountability between ISV sales teams and client to move qualified opportunities through to closure.
- Maintain sales opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Establish collaborative cross-functional relationships with peers, Sales, Customer Engineering, Partners, Marketing, and other key roles to drive results.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics: Pipeline Creation, Pipeline Qualification
What’s required to be considered?
- Must be fluent in both German and English
- At least 3+ year experience in technology & channel sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool(s).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid knowledge of existing and emerging cloud computing solutions.
- Experience in inside sales, partner and/or relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated record of 3 years in exceeding sales pipeline or revenue goals in the technology industry with cloud computing solutions.
- Understanding of foundational cloud technologies.
- Excellent partner pipeline development and management skills, with ability to present Go-To-Market strategies and results.
- 20 days of annual leave + 9 bank holidays
- Full comprehensive health cover from Day 1
- Education Refund Scheme - up to 4k per year
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Incentives/Rewards/Tenure Award Scheme
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan – up to 50% back on dependent care