Business Development Manager, FMCG (Dublin)
We have an exciting new role with an established FMCG provider. We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager, selling frozen foods into the hospitality sector. There is a basic salary of €35,000 plus a company car, fuel card and on target bonus of €10,000.
UTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining & growing territory sales through effective selling and customer service
- Have good commercial awareness & capability of account management both independent and groups
- Identifying new opportunities both in current and prospect calls to deliver revenue growth in line with company growth strategy
- Act as a point of contact to customers for repeat business.
- Support and cover team members where necessary ie holidays / sickness if required·
- Accountable for sales performance.
- Accurate and timely reporting of sales v target.
- Be available to travel throughout ROI as and when the company requires
- Always present yourself & our customer in the highest regard through integrity, commitment and personal presentation
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to communicate & report effectively via Email, Word, Excel Reporting
- Deliver accurate & succinct monthly reports on sales activity / time management
- Be able to comfortably talk and work out margins with customers.
- Ability to work on your own using strong business acumen as well as being part of a team.
- Ability to create, maintain and update journey plans as to maximize in store selling time / reduce travel time
- At least 2 years selling experience in FMCG: Proven track record of selling to target and delivering volume & revenue growth in FMCG sector.
- Driving License: Full clean driving license
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience: Ability to maintain & grow our customer brands within an aggressive and competitive market
- Flexibility: Willing to occasionally work outside the agreed working hours (Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm) if required
- Hunting mindset, with a high volume of Face2face meetings.
- Commitment: Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
Package & Benefits:
- €35,000 basic with €10,000 on target bonus.
- Company car and fuel card
- Uncapped Bonus