IT Business Development Manager (Dublin)
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager within the software & services sector. Our customer is at a very important stage, they’ve won some high-profile business, with some of Ireland’s biggest companies. They’ve signed partnerships with global brands in the last 12 months and this is a fantastic time to join the company. They want to capitalise on the recent progress they’ve made by bringing a motivated, highly ambitious person into the company to drive the business forward. If successful this person will move into a Sales Director/ Commercial Director.
Responsibility includes building, maintaining and expanding relationships with customers. Responsible for achieving sales target and assigned strategic account objectives. Represent the entire range of company products to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. Reporting to the Company Directors.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive new product sales
- Acquisition of new customers
- Building the Sales pipeline and continuously managing the end-to-end Sales cycle
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Key Account Management
- Working closely with our technology partners
- Working on Product P&L to ensure ROI
- Documenting plans, activities, and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Managing selected Accounts in order to improve customer experience and increase revenue
- Forecasting and delivering against revenue targets
- Networking and attending various industry events, conferences & trade shows
The skills & experience you’ll need
- Experience in building strong relationships with key client accounts in Ireland & UK
- Commercially astute with an entrepreneurial spirt
- Ability to work on own initiative and take full responsibility for your function
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a small team, be flexible, grow the team and grow the business
- Positive outlook and ambition to grow a promising business into a recognised leader in AI & Analytics
- A successful track record in software & services sales
- Data Literate with ability to collate and analyse sales data
- Base Salary of between €45k-€50k and significant commission opportunities, OTE of €80,000+
- This role offers fantastic career progression opportunities, starting out as a Business Development Manager but ultimately can grow into Sales Director / Commercial Director.
- Additional benefits available.
- Full-Time Permanent position.