#10056 - Business Development Manager, €70k OTE, bonus, company car, Galway (Moneenageisha Rd)
We are currently recruiting for a business developement manager. Due to continued growth in the Irish business a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self – motivated, experienced, driven sales expert to join our customer's sales team. If you have a passion for sales and achieving high stretch targets, then this role could be for you. On the job training and ongoing support will be provided.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Outbound calls and visits to sales leads with specific focus on the Transport, Construction and Fleet sectors
- Time spent out in the field when required, staying overnight when required
- Ability to cold call and create meeting opportunities verbally
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally and facilitate meetings
- Generate and manage the pipeline whilst creating new sales opportunities
- Maintain onboarded new customers and rolling front book volume.
- Proactively manage all new customers from leads converted up until they reach 12 months tenure.
- Where applicable maintain existing customer relationships for a large portion of the fuel card business which involves customer retention and regular price negotiation initiated by customers. Retention includes contacting customers who have ceased to buy.
- Work to achieve set Gross Margin / CPL targets
- Create Value Added Service opportunities for the wider group
- Update management team weekly on KPI’s and visits
- Participating in structured weekly meetings which facilitate the sales process, information sharing, potential customer discussion and planning tactics.
- Any other tasks or projects that arise and are within your skill capability as agreed with your Manager
Experience / skills:
- Must have a full clean category B driving license
- Previous Field Sales experience of 3 years or longer
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage their own desk
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products especially Teams, Powerpoint and Excel
- Previous Fuel Card or Haulage sector experience
- DOE with OTE of €70K
- Roles includes a company car, mobile phone and laptop