Business Development Manager, €37,200 (Dublin)
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager for our customer. The successful candidate will be an experienced sales professional and will join a growing team. This role will be based in Dublin and operate mainly in the Leinster area. Our customer's Operations and Quality Manager will be supporting thhe successful candidate through the starting period. The salary for this role is €32,000, with a weekly car allowance of €100, resulting in a total package of €37,200.
- Develop new business leads mainly within the Leinster area.
- Open minded to travel further if required.
- Arrange appointments and call on spec to potential customers.
- Meet with new and prospective customers typically Construction Companies, Hotels, Offices moving in/out, Commercial, and industrial companies who require skips etc and have commodities for recycling.
- Close sales
- Build up solid relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
- Work to and meet monthly sales targets.
- Update database with new leads and sales
- Respond to sales queries
Skills & Experience:
Proven experience in targeted B2B field sales.
The ability to work on own initiative.
Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Customer retention skills.
Full clean driving licence.
Our customer provides recycling skip hire to businesses throughout Ireland. They are renowned for providing an extremely pro-active / agile service which is reliable. Some of the products our customer provides are below:
- Skips of all sizes
- Range of bins (CY, wheelie, dolav, compactors etc.)
This business is family run and we understand that our employees are playing an important role for the success of the company.
Up to €32,000 basic salary + €100 per week car allowance (paid with basic salary)
Overall package is €37,200
Phone and Laptop