Bookkeeper/Accounts Admin (Blessington, Wicklow)
We are recruiting a Bookkeeper/Accounts Admin (part-time with a view to full-time), based in Blessington. The hours will initially be 9am-2pm, Mon-Friday with a basic pay of €16,500 per annum (€26,400 when full time)
● At least 2 years Bookkeeping experience & strong familiarity with all end of month company accounting processes
● Solid understanding and experience of bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
● Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
● Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
● Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
● Proficiency in English and in MS Office
● Accounting or Business Administration Payroll experience is desirable, familiarity with ISO implementation would be an advantage Personal attributes required
● Great attention to detail.
● An ability to remain calm under pressure.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Team player.
● Willing to work on own initiative.
● A thorough and methodical approach to work.
● Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
● Verify all financial transactions are recorded in the correct manner
● Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
● Management of Office Equipment
● Create, manage and maintain expense reports
● AP invoice tracking and filing
● Organizing induction training
● Maintain Personnel files
● Other administrative duties as required Skills
Skills & Package:
- Book-keeping, Assistant Accounting, End of year Accounts.
- Monday – Friday
- Initially 9am – 2pm
- 25hr week
- Salary €16,500