B Licence Driver, €30k OTE, company van, Dublin
We are recruiting a mobile camping operative for our customer who is a recognised leader in parking management services with a presence in 12 countries across Europe, managing 1.3 million parking spaces, across 12 countries and approximately 4,300 employees.
About the Role
Mobile patrols, customer service and enforcement on our private sites throughout Dublin and surrounding areas.
What you’ll do
- You will patrol our portfolio of managed car parks throughout the Greater Dublin region.
- Your duties will include customer service, compliance monitoring, enforcement and parking equipment frontline repairs.
- You will be placed in a rotating roster for various shifts and beats to patrol.
- You will work 6 x 8 hour shifts per week although this may change if overtime is required.
- We also require part-time flexible 20 hour per week staff.
What you'll bring
- Previous experience in parking, security or law enforcement is a distinct advantage
- We require you to have a full, clean driving license and be over 25 (for insurances purposes). Previous experience driving for work is preferred.
- You will be target-oriented, customer-focused and have a friendly manner.
Package & Requirements:
- €10.50 per hr- Salary €21,840 (30K OTE)
- Private parking facilities only! No Public Streets
- 8 Hour Shifts- Day/ Nights option
- 2 week training involved.
- Jobs given come through work phone.
- Work 6 days on 4 days off- every second weekend off.
- Overtime works in days not hours e.g. working 7 days instead of 6.
- Benefits: Take home van, work phone, Fuel card.
- MAX Penalty points on licence: 3 or 4.
- Need Full Drivers Licence