Audio-Visual Business Development Manager, €45k-€50k (Dublin)
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Audio-visual Business Development Manager to drive sales within the AV Division, in conjunction with our support personnel. In this role you will be working in a solution driven environment, which is both results and activity focused
The Audio-Visual Sales account manager is tasked with the role of increasing our existing AV account development levels, embracing new technology and maintaining an agreed target of new business. You will also be a key stakeholder in the company’s recruitment drive.
- 3/5 years AV Sales experience with high levels of product knowledge and be able to deal at all levels in all environments
- Must have proven sales track record, details of his figure’s and GP will be examined in detail
- Self-Starter and motivated
- Have skill set to deliver new clients while expanding our current clients
- Needs to have technical knowledge and ability to design solutions for clients
- This person has to be senior, experienced, he/she needs to want to grow within QS, and to go the extra mile, we deal with all major AV manufacturers, NEC, Samsung, Signage Live, Crestron and many more, a full list of our current AV clients will be made available to right person.
- He/she needs to be a hard worker, he/she needs to be a WINNER.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieve activity and sales performance targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure adequate levels of prospecting to deliver on budget targets.
- Optimize the product range penetration and ensuring all opportunities are maximized within our existing/ new client base.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Work well as part of a team
- Commission will be paid on GP sales
- A quarterly bonus structure will be payable on
- achieving all agreed targets for GP on Sales, Recurring Revenue and on
- Service and Maintenance Contracts
- Benefits Pension plan
- Partner/Spouse Salary Protection Policy
- VHI/Laya Contribution with conditions, if required
- Company Car or car allowance will be provided, as will Mobile phone, Laptop and other items required to carry out duties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Business development.
- Proven sales track record.
- Similar experience (desirable but not essential).
- Good understanding of AV or IT Solutions.
- Professional and Confident presentation.
- Strategic planner.
- Excellent reporting capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.