#10015 - Assistant manager, €34k - €38k/year DOE, 10% - 15% commission, Belmayne (Dublin 13)
Due to their growing brand, our customers are looking to add to their team. They are looking to hire, on a full-time basis, experienced, professional, and diligent store managers, and assistant managers to join their growing team.
To be a successful manager you will need to be able to take a 'hands on approach' to all aspects of the store operation and to lead by example to your team with a positive ' can do attitude'.
This position comes with secure employment, excellent career progression opportunities and Bonus packages.
Exceptional, Career driven individuals will also be given the opportunity to operate their own franchise in the future, with limited financial entry barriers.
The responsibilities of the position will consist, but not be limited to the following:
- Staff Training: Sales, customer service and compliance and implementation of new and existing operational systems.
- Management of Food Preparation Quality/ Haccp/ Stock Control/ Maintenance systems.
- Liaising with the store manager and head office to ensure all aspects of the store operation are running efficiently.
- Managing all store sales channels - take home/ dine in / collection/ home delivery.
- The ability to manage and lead a team of up 15-20 team members at a location. This will require skills in planning timetables and training progression with new team members.
- You will assist in all aspects of management functions such as but not limited to cash handling, people management, shift management.
- The ideal applicant will have:
- 1-3 years or more experience in QSR sector
- Customer orientated with 'hands on' approach to work and the ability to implement and maintain systems.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Flexible to work a mixture of days, evenings and weekends.
- Possess a full clean drivers’ licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent