Assistant Manager, €34k/year, Blanchardstown, Dublin
We are recruiting for a full-time assistant manager for our customers in Dublin 15
Job Role Specifics:
- Ensure and take responsibility for the efficient day-to-day running of retail unit
- Ensure that the store reflects company’s standards of merchandising, presentation and Customer Care as per training manuals.
- Prepare hot and cold food for customer consumption to the highest standard.
- Responsible for food safety and hygiene at all times and adhering to the policies of the company regarding food compliance.
- Ensure compliance with the HACCP preventative approach to food safety.
- Strictly follow stock rotation and control, traceability, correct storage and handling of each product.
- Strictly follow merchandising and display planograms for stock.
- Monitor wastage and address daily and weekly
- Ensure there is sufficient product for sale, yet keeping wastage levels as low as possible at all times.
- Ensure product is cooked to recommended specification and maintained correctly in hot or cold deli areas.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in full working condition, following the manufacturers’ instructions for use and cleaning.
- Strictly follow all company policies regarding cleaning both on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure shop environment appeals to customer.
- Maintain stock levels of the Food Bar goods and keep the shelves full and stock rotated.
- Ensure all products have price labels attached or on shelf
- Notify the Manager of any particular customer product needs.
- Ensure back store area (including staff facilities) is well organized, clean, and safe
- Ensure back store rotation using FIFO rule to minimize wastage.
- Be vigilant at all times to prevent stock losses and wastage
- Conduct stock takes as instructed by Site Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Mobile phones: prohibited behind deli counter at any time. Can only be used during designated break times or before / after shift.
- Strictly follow instruction of the appointed Deli Supervisor and bring any relevant issues to them if necessary.
- Report instances to Site Manager/Assistant Manager on any circumstances non-complying with company policy.
- Comply strictly with rest breaks rules; 15 minutes twice per shift.
- Ensure strict compliance with clock in/out system as soon as they leave deli counter and clock back on just before re-entering deli. Smoking breaks are strictly forbidden. Smoking is only permitted during official breaks in designated areas only.
- Ensure good team work with colleagues and management.
- Uses initiative and sound judgment with the ability to make decisions.
- Keeps good attention to detail.
- Attends all training sessions.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Site Manager/Assistant Manager.