Apprentice Motor Technician, €193/week (first year) - €293/week (2nd year), Sandyford/Long Mile Rd/Ballymount
Due to our customer's growth, they are now looking for an apprentice motor technicians (someone already in there 1st year 2nd year 3rd year 4th year) to join their branches in Long Mile Rd/Sandyford/Ballymount.
No New apprentices - someone who is already in their apprenticeship looking to continue it with a main dealer.
You will carry out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable service to every customer, every time.
- Service and repair vehicle to manufacturer guidelines
- Complete administration procedures
- Undertake vehicle testing
- To achieve and surpass productivity targets
- Carry out work in accordance with manufacturer and dealership standards
- Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 5 pm. Saturday hours available.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- High standards of efficiency
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- To attend training programmes
- Full Drivers License