Administration Specialist, €2,000 per month, 3 Month Temporary Contract - Swords, Co Dublin
We are recruiting a number of Administration Specialists for our customer. Our customer is based in Swords, Co. Dublin. They will be responsible for conducting our customer's annual Christmas telesales campaign, contacting repeat and new customers to secure orders for the final quarter of the year. They will provide administration support to our customer's permanent sales team and assist with uploading orders, handling queries, and facilitating replacements or any ad-hoc duties as required. This is a temporary contract for 3 months. The rate of pay is €12 per hour (Approx €2000 per month).
· Conduct Annual Christmas direct mail campaign and contact repeat and new business customers to secure their orders for Quarter 4.
· Telesales campaign
· Temporary Seasonal role until Christmas.
· Monday – Friday 9:00-5:30 with additional overtime required in the run up to Christmas.
· Entry of corporate orders onto the corporate order sales systems.
· Pro-active monitoring of the corporate sales inbox.
· In-Bound telesales call handling.
· Outbound telesales call handling.
· Sales query handing.
· Supporting the field and inside sales team
· Processing gift card replacement and credit note requests.
· Undertake any other duties that may be required.
Skills and Experience
· Minimum 1-2 years in a sales or customer facing role.
· Strong computer literacy skills.
· Good customer service skills.
· Client focused.
· Good written and verbal English.
· Good administrative skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Good organizational skills.
· Pro active / Problem solving skills.
· Team player but ability to work independently and of their own initiative.
· Good IT and administrative skills.
· Customer service experience.
· Previous experience in a corporate work environment.
· Client focused.
· Confident and ability to articulate One4all product suite to potential and existing clients.
· Ability to work within a face paced working environment.
· Third level education desired but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, proactive and have loads of initiative. The person will have a good working knowledge of website technology and be very comfortable with IT generally. Ideally, we would like this person to have some experience in Sales or Customer Service.
The person will have excellent communication skills as they will be contacting potential customers by phone, ZOOM teams and email. The role be within the inside sales team so it is important for the individual to be able to work as part of a team.
Good organisational skills and an ability to work on own initiative are essential.