Administration Role – Customer & Production Support, €28k - €33k/year, Ballycoolin, Dublin
It’s an administration focussed role, in a busy environment where there’s lots to learn, with room to grow in either ‘customer support’ and/or ‘logistics & supply’.
Operating from the offices in Ballycoolin you will be using the company’s accounting and scheduling tools to deal with customers and their enquiries. A detailed training programme is used throughout the 3-month probationary period to familiarise yourself with the tools and systems used.
- We are looking for an energetic & confident individual to add to our office-based team.
- Whilst previous administration experience is desirable, anyone with an interest in this area is welcome to apply.
- Good competency in the basic software tools e.g. spreadsheets and ‘Word’, is
- A confident manner with excellent attention to detail.
- Clear communication skills – with fluency in English essential.
- Competence in the commercial use of social media is an advantage