Administration Executive, €31,500 (Cork)
We are recruiting an Administration Executive for our customer based in Cork. The successful candidate for this role will join one of Ireland's largest foodservice providers and will be responsible for liaising across sales, transport, and operation departments on a regular basis, as well as ensuring completion of depot specific administrative duties in link with process and compliance. This role is initially on a 3 month temporary contract, with a view to becoming fully permanent. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm and the salary is €31,500.
· Ensures efficient dispatch of all routes and products to customers on a daily basis
· Co-ordination of depot activities ensuring the smooth running of depot
· Ensuring delivery procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
· Collect all paperwork from drivers and make sure invoices have been separated, signed on all pages and any returns signed and deliver to relevant areas at end of shift
· Update records of driver paperwork errors
· Manage incoming and outgoing goods as well as backhaul collections and ensure they are adhered to on a daily basis
· Collaborate with Operations Supervision and Management and communicate any concerns in a timely manner
· Coaching and motivating members of the delivery team
· Analysing the performance of drivers by accompanying them on their routes
· Ensuring equipment breakdown and repairs are minimised and reported
· Ensuring that company vehicles are properly maintained, cleaned and safely operated to reduce accidents and enhance the company brand
· Ensuring the premises are maintained to the highest standards
· Ensuring Security and Health & Safety Procedures are adhered to at all times
· Experience within the Food distribution industry is advantageous
· Competent in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
· Strong knowledge of the Department of Transport regulations (Tachograph legislation, Work Time Directive etc.) and HACCP guidelines
· Proven ability to collaborate and motivate a team to deliver the highest standards of service
· Attention to detail and accuracy with ability to make independent judgements
· Team player, strong personality and effective communication skills to explain and enforce proper Policies and procedures
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
· The ability to analyse and resolve problems effectively and efficiently
· Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
· Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
· Building Effective Relationships – Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
· Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settlings and style. Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired effect.