Administration Executive, €25,000 (Dublin 15)
The role of Administration Executive is to support the business with Administrative KPI’s. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting their career looking to gain experience in growth mindset culture. The successful candidate will ideally have experience within a similar role or potentially have completed a degree in Marketing or Business Management.
Who Are #One Agency Recruitment?
We are a start-up business (2 years young), looking to leverage the power of social media, SEO, Influencer and Hashtag marketing. We are Irelands most followed recruitment agency on Instagram, with over 17,000 followers after year one, and over 250,000 weekly page impressions. Our goal is to disrupt the recruitment industry, by modernizing its approach & rates in line with the current and future generation. As highlighted, we are a start-up business and in return will bring opportunities, experience and of course challenges. To be successful at #One you must be self motivated, innovative, have a clear vision of your future, have dreams and most importantly goals to achieve your dreams. We want our employees to have a voice and to be confident in sharing how we can improve as a business. Essentially, we want our employees to be themselves, so if this sounds like you read on!
- Completing Administration tasks, such as but not limited to the below:
- Posting new roles.
- Updating website.
- Completing references.
- CV formatting
- Diary Management.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Completing testimonials.
- Updating CRM.
- Third level Education is desirable, ideally in Marketing
- Good attention to detail.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills adapting to clients and customers.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Innovative, Growth Mindset – We believe innovation is a responsibility of every employee within the organization, our culture will encourage you to bring new, modern, and better ways of working.
- Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
- Starting basic salary of €25,000 reviewed every six months.
- Opportunity to earn bonus.
- Free parking.
- Career development working with all aspects of the business
- 22 days AL.
- Phone & Laptop