Receptionist, €24,000 (Dublin 22)
We are recruiting an Receptionist to join our customer in Dublin 22. You will be part of an Administration team reporting into the Branch Manager. The successful candidate will have administration experience within a busy environment.
- Be an integral part of the Admin team, working closely with the Branch Manager
- Co-ordination and processing of service/sales data and ensuring it is processed and passed accurately.
- Prioritizing the Branch Managers times supporting with reporting and administration tasks.
- Lease with key account on behalf of the Branch Manager.
- Co-ordination and compilation of reports and other data, as required by the Branch.
- Cross-utilization of functions with Service and Sales Controllers during the absence and/or busy periods.
- Your Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to priorities and be flexible in a busy office environment.
- Computer literacy essential ( Word, Excel, e-mail and internet)
- Excellent telephone manner essential with emphasis on customer care skills.
- Comfortable with leading small deadline-focused projects – internal and external contacts, analyzing and communicating results
- Excellent time management, prioritization and delegation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and a keen eye for detail
- Competitive basic salary
- Free Parking
- Mon-Friday 9-6