Admin Coordinator, €25k - €30k, Santry (Dublin)
Our customer is looking for an experienced service operator to join their team.
- Log calls / jobs on the Control Hub database utilising service software (IFS).
- Calls / jobs may be received by telephone, email or in person.
- Allocating works orders to directly employed maintenance team and / or supply chain.
- Tracking job progress against pre-determined KPI’s including maximum allowable response and rectification times and implementing escalation procedures.
- Report back to clients and contract staff on job progress and completion – produce reports.
- Uploading and amending asset information as held in the Control Hub database
- Operating paper based systems as necessary to compliment the operating software including back-up systems.
- General administration duties as and when required.
- Any other duties required to ensure an effective and efficient helpdesk service is delivered in accordance with ISO management systems and Quality Control procedures.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 1 years previous relevant experience in a similar service role
- Previous experience in a busy office environment
- Competent IT skills to include Microsoft Outlook and Excel