Accounts Assistant (Accounts Receivable) - €35,000 - €40,000 DOE (Swords, Co. Dublin)
We are recruiting an Accounts Assistant (Accounts Receivable) for our customer for a role based in Swords, Co. Dublin. We are looking for someone who is used to working in a busy department, can take direction, be flexible & work well within a team. The salary for this role will be between €35,000 and €40,000 DOE.
· Approving orders on internal Sales Order Processing system
· Download Paypal & Braintree reports & daily postings
· Posting of cash to Debtor accounts (high volumes seasonally)
· Approve new Account set up and doing relevant checks
· Handling queries relating to Corporate Debtor accounts eg copy invoices, statements etc..
· Processing weekly Corporate refunds
· Manual Invoicing & uploading to various portals as per our customers’ requirements
· Credit note postings for Corporate Customers
· Bank Reconciliations
· Project work
Responsibility for providing cover for different functions in the accounts department in relation to holidays, sickness, training & overall assistance when required.
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role required
- Preferred IATI qualified but not compulsory
- Be flexible and experienced to provide cover across all areas in accounts where required
- Ability to work to strict and demanding deadlines.
- Be comfortable working with multiple systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team in a very busy and demanding environment.
- Good keyboard skills and a knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- D365 experience would be an advantage
- Be enthusiastic and have the drive to see things through.
- Comfortable working with numbers and financial data.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.