#10084 - Accounts Administrator, €35,000/year, Blanchardstown
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated accounts administrator for our customer based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
- Enthusiastic, team player that is self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written & oral combined with interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise key tasks.
- Ability to deal with suppliers in a confident manner.
Duties & responsibilities
- Matching PO’s and delivery dockets to purchase invoices.
- Posting approved purchase invoices to accounts package.
- Dealing with queries on invoices from the commercial team.
- Raising queries with suppliers on invoices as and when needed.
- Reconciliation of supplier’s accounts.
- Posting approved payments to the accounts package.
- Posting sales invoices and cash receipts to the sales ledger.
- Preparation of handover packs for new homeowners.
- General admin duties.