#10247 - Financial Advisor, €34k (€55K OTE), hybrid, bonus, commission, pension, Dublin
We are currently looking to recruit a Financial Advisor for our highly established client in the finance industry. The role offers an impressive base salary and commission structure. The company highly invests in the development of its employees and covers the cost of QFAs, and RPA/CFPs. Fully established financial advisors in the company earn an average of €120k.
You will be working towards becoming a Financial Advisor. As a key member of the team, you will be working with and learning from a team of established financial advisors.
- Commitment to a career as a Financial Advisor.
- Some sales experience or a desire to have a strong career in sales but whose primary interest is looking after the client.
- Confidence in making calls, listening to clients, building solutions and working to KPI’s & targets
- You must be focused, ambitious and have a realistic understanding of the relationship between hard work and success. We can only work with people whose integrity is beyond reproach
- Reviewing/upselling existing customer benefit packages
- Working to KPI’s and meeting sales targets
- Setting up appointments for the Financial Advisors on your team
- €55,000 OTE
- Established Financial Advisors earn an average of €120k
- QFAs etc. paid for by company.
- RPA/CFPs funding after year
- Inclusion in pension and life cover scheme after 2 years