#10245 - Marketing Automation Specialist, €40k - €50k, benefits, Dublin
We are currently seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our clien't growing marketing team, working in their vibrant office in Dublin.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team in Dublin to plan and deliver enhanced email marketing campaigns and programs (e.g., email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated and ungated content) that educate and drive remarkable results from prospects and existing customers.
- Oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, automation set up, performance and optimisation, list management, A/B testing and reporting.
- Design and execute effective list segmentation strategies. Build audience lists that enable automation touchpoints for audiences across specific market segments, industries, etc.
- Integrate campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team.
- Build landing pages and forms to support the overall campaigns, retention, and drive demand and lead generation.
- Audit legacy email campaigns, identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with email and marketing automation (preferably using Marketo).
- Experience with building landing pages and marketing automation campaigns.
- Experience with testing and ensuring emails and landing pages are optimised across all devices.
- Experience with Google Analytics and dedicated email reporting tools
- €40k - €50k
- 25 days annual leave, increases to 27 after 2 years and 28 after 5 years
- Birthday off
- Profit share
- Christmas bonus after 3 years
- Health care after 5 years