#10244 - Paid Search/PPC Specialist, €40k - €50k, benefits, Dublin
We are currently seeking a creative, analytical, and highly organised Paid Search Specialist to join our client's growing marketing team, working in their vibrant office in Dublin.
- Strategic planning and daily management of multiple PPC accounts across Google and Bing networks.
- Optimise PPC campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, cost per acquisition and audience targeting.
- Monitor bid management of campaigns across all PPC networks to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of concern.
- Continual optimisation through testing to increase account performance, as well as conducting A/B testing across creative, copy, web pages and retargeting.
- Produce and present reports on PPC activity to internal stakeholders.
- Work effectively with the other members of the PPC and digital team to maintain effective results from all accounts.
- Have an overview of activity and results of all paid search activities, ensuring you adhere to best practices and standards.
- Coordinate budget and timelines for all campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree.
- 3+ years’ experience of managing competitive PPC campaigns and able to display experience of managing large budgets.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data-driven decision-making.
- The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing with the ability to communicate this to the digital team.
- Strong Knowledge of multiple biddable media platforms including display advertising, Google and Bing ads, social media, and remarketing
- €40k - €50k
- 25 days annual leave, increases to 27 after 2 years and 28 after 5 years
- Birthday off
- Profit share
- Christmas bonus after 3 years
- Health care after 5 years