#10243 - Digital Marketing Executive, €30k - €40k, benefits, Dublin
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our client's growing marketing team, working in their vibrant office in Dublin.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team in Dublin to plan and deliver focused digital marketing strategies and activity
- Promote high quality engaging B2B content across several digital marketing channels including organic and paid social media, email marketing, content marketing, PPC and SEO
- Manage and update our social media channels and execute paid social campaigns
- Deliver email marketing communications to prospects and clients
- Work closely with our PR and SEO teams to identify opportunities with publishers, bloggers and influencers to improve our organic reach.
- Support the development of our content marketing strategy including blogs, video, thought leadership guides, whitepaper downloads product fact sheets and multimedia materials
- Help manage the company websites – creating and updating website landing pages
- Prepare content calendars to ensure timely and well executed content across multiple channels and campaigns
- Support the events team with promotion of seminars and webinars
- Prepare and provide regular analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, as appropriate)
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ in a B2B digital marketing role
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing corporate social media accounts
- Experience executing campaigns and tracking performance on paid advertising platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Excellent creative English writing skills
- Good understanding of content marketing
- Competency using website content management systems
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance e.g Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- €30,000 - €40,000
- 25 days annual leave, increases to 27 after 2 years and 28 after 5 years
- Birthday off
- Profit share
- Christmas bonus after 3 years
- Health care after 5 years