#10242 Lead Development Representative (fluent in German), €37,500, Dublin
We are looking for a salesperson ready to represent a world leader in the tech industry. In this role, you will be interacting with contacts and leads, helping them understand the value of moving them forward in the sales process with the purpose of delivering qualified leads to field teams for pipeline creation and active sales conversations.
What will you do?
- Provide white glove concierge lead qualification to contacts; leads, Intel sales reps/stakeholders, and Partners
- Engage all leads with urgency to qualify/disqualify with a positive customer experience in mind
- Initiate warm handoff between qualified lead and appropriate Partner or Intel sales rep
- Follow up with Partner and/or Intel sales rep after delivery of lead between MarketStar and Intel to determine status of lead and determine lead quality for future passing of leads
- Accelerate leads to conversion
- Effectively transfer qualified leads to Intel sales teams or approved Partner
- Maintain accurate records on “agreed” platform
- Provide analysis and feedback on effectiveness of qualification strategy
Skills & Qualifications
- Sales experience/aptitude
- Level fluency in English and German (Read, Write & Speak)
- Familiarity with Software as a Service products. Ready and willing to learn more.
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
- High confidence – and able to quickly build trust within the first call, with strong soft skills to drive impact on the spot
- Ability to empathize with the customer and meet targets
- Good to have hands-on experience in CRM tools like Salesforce
Benefits & Perks
In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Structured training & career development plan
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 6 weeks for Maternity and Paternity)
- Paid Childcare/Dependent Care
- Education Reimbursement
- Comprehensive VHI cover from day 1
- Bike To Work Scheme / Taxsaver Leap Card Scheme
- Personal Hardship Loan Program
- Rockstar Awards, Spot Prizes and Tenure Awards!
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Modern Health App
- Salary- €37,500
- Monday to Friday