#10241 - Digital Content Marketing Specialist, €35k - €45k, benefits, Dublin
We are currently seeking a Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join our client's growing marketing team, working in their vibrant office in Dublin.
- Working closely with our in-house technical content writer, you will turn technical subjects into outstanding pieces of clear and concise high quality engaging B2B content including website copy, landing pages, blog articles, and guides, email marketing, video, social media, and advertising, and events.
- Ensure all copies and scripts are delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
- Prepare content calendars to ensure timely and well-executed content across multiple channels and campaigns
- Through your content speak to our target customer persona and develop outreach strategies to this audience in multiple locations throughout Ireland
- Work closely with our PR and SEO teams to identify opportunities with publishers, bloggers and influencers to improve our organic reach.
- Stay up to date with industry developments in content marketing, monitor competitor activity, customer behavior and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
- Prepare and provide regular analysis and reporting (monthly, quarterly, as appropriate)
- Use our data to help inform your content planning and growth.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree
- At least 2 years experience in producing high-quality B2B content for promotion across digital marketing channels.
- Excellent creative English writing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of copywriting best practices.
- A real ability to understand your target audience and make content that engages them.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and comfortable with turning other sources of data into information.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices and their relationship with content.
- €35,000 - €45,000
- 25 days annual leave, increases to 27 after 2 years and 28 after 5 years
- Birthday off
- Profit share
- Christmas bonus after 3 years
- Health care after 5 years