#10233 - Locking Systems Service Technician, €35k - €40k DOE, company van, fuel card, phone, Munster
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced locking service technician to look after hotel locking systems in Munster. The role offers an attractive salary as well as a company van, fuel card, phone, and tablet.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Annual servicing of the company’s range of offerings and repair/replacement of same as necessary.
- Attending emergency breakdowns in a timely fashion and providing a detailed reports for the Estimator.
- Reviewing requirements on site – taking measurements and calculating the size and quantity of materials needed.
- Ongoing liaising with the service department to communicate progress on jobs or any other issues as they arise.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintaining a friendly and professional relationship with the client/contractor through ongoing communication and dialogue.
- Speak to customers to assess technical issues.
- Remote diagnosis and resolving of problems.
- Take orders through email, process through Sage, and follow through to dispatch.
- Assisting other members of the service team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management and organisational skills
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Technical expertise
- Approachable and helpful both internally and externally
- Proactive and flexible
- A team player
- €35k - €40k
- Company van
- Fuel card