#10232 Business Development Representative, €40K, company car, Dublin
We are currently looking to recruit a business development representative for our client based in Dublin. The salary for this role is €40K, there is also a company car and a commission structure in place.
What Do We Want
- This is a customer facing role to develop and grow the business through collaboration and supporting sales & operations by bringing in new and maintaining current business.
- You need to be able to develop strong relationships within the teams and numerous key customers. You will develop and own strategy in line with, and execution to achieve agreed growth targets.
- You will co-ordinate internally with all relevant functions and externally with customers.
- You will develop business knowledge and expertise across all categories and use this to build relationships with customers.
What Will Your Day to Day Look Like
- You will Identify and developing new business opportunities across both Sales Distributor and Supply Chain. Pipeline process (generating leads, initiating contact).
- You will prepare presentations, proposals to shops in your area to make sure they are listing a wide range of the company’s products
- Explain the benefits of our products over competitors
- Explain profit margins to retailers
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services to clients in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Stock control
- Manage your time and be pro active with your free time to develop your area
What Skills You Need For This Role
- You will be resilient and strive to achieve the best possible results through determination, energy, and commitment. You will maximise your own contribution to the business to deliver value to the customers at every opportunity.
- You will always behave in ways which are consistent to our values
- You will be analytical thinker, a problem solver and carry out this in a timely manner. You will be a strong multitasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines.
- You must have a flexible and adaptable working style.
- You will need great presentation and reporting skills.
- You require excellent IT skills including MS Excel similar warehouse management systems.
- You will have an eye for business opportunities and follow through on commitments, you have a good market orientation.
- Strong business acumen
- Business development & relationship management skills
- Highly customer-focused with an ability to build partnering relationships at senior levels Ability to prioritise and organise work while handling multiple projects at the same time Innovative with the ability to adapt to new technologies and develop new skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven customer relationship experience within a similar role and, preferably, a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Salary- €40K
- Company car
- Monday- Friday