#10231 Stock Controller, €30-32K, Dublin 15
Our client within the QSR sector are looking to recruit an experienced stock controller to join their team. Based in Ballycoolin-Dublin 15. It is a small but busy office environment. The role is ideal for any candidate seeking to progress their career and gain experience in different business sectors.
General Operations/ Stock Control
- Forecasting long, medium, and short terms product lines
- Maintain Master Product List – ensure correct pricing, supplier information, etc. is up to date
- Stock Inventory Control – participate in weekly stock counts; reporting on findings, investigating variances / issues that arise
- Assist Warehouse Team with Goods In / Goods Out processes
- Maintain and update the customer ordering system
- Generate weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports on stock movement
- Responsible for co-ordinating return of, and credit for, rejected deliveries and Manage product quality issues with suppliers.
- Co-ordinates roll out of new company procedures across different sectors of the business.
- Procurement of all items across the business
- Willingness to develop product, brand, and operational knowledge to promote “first time right” approach to all procurement
- Raise supplier POs for all stock items, tracking delivery to depot.
- Liaise with accounts dept to ensure correct pricing from suppliers.
- Tendering all company contracts to market
The Suitable Candidate
- 2-3 years’ experience in purchasing / procurement /supply chain/ general operations
- Enthusiastic, with strong negotiating / presenting skills
- Excellent communication skills – can clearly, and effectively, convey information at all levels
- Strong IT skills, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (vlookups, sumifs, etc.).
- Can work on own initiative, and collaborate well within a team environment
- Experience in retail/ distribution/production sectors would be a benefit
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Salary: €30,000.00-€32,000.00 per year