#10228 - HR Coordinator, €42k - €46k, bonus, benefits, Leopardstown
We are looking to recruit an HR Coordinator for our well-established client based in Leopardstown for an attractive salary and benefits package.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Previous HR or related experience
- Effective HR admin and people management skills
- Knowledge of payroll practices
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- €42,000 - €46,000
- Leopardstown (Dublin)
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 6 weeks for maternity and paternity)
- Paid childcare/dependent care
- Education Reimbursement
- And more!