#10227 - Customer Service Agent, €30k, €2k bonus, Park West
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Agent for our well-established, fast-growing client based in Park West. The role offers a €30k salary as well as a €2k bonus with a clear career progression plan in place.
About the role:
Handle a variety of customer queries received via telephone and email to support a variety of product and service offerings.
You will have the rare opportunity to be involved at the formation of a new centralised team and share your insights and experience to continuously improve the quality of our customer care. There is also a clear progression plan so you know what you need to do to move your career to the next level.
- Handle customer queries received via multiple channels, across a variety of product offerings and services for customers.
- Understand and respond to customer needs and ensure that the response is dealt with appropriately to exceed the customer’s expectations, delivering high-quality customer service.
- Be a customer advocate for driving change which enhances customer experience in every interaction.
- Work as part of a dynamic and continuously evolving team and support the team to meet their daily standards.
- Display personal ownership in handling all customer queries, connecting with other individuals across the company, and using all available resources.
Knowledge and skills:
- We are looking for highly motivated and passionate people.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a contact centre environment, would be ideal, but we’re determined to find the right people, whatever their background.
- aptitude both in listening to and understanding a customer’s needs and skilfully communicating in a professional and personable manner.
- You should be confident and adept at working in a changing environment and identifying additional services which may add value and support.
- We like people with good, proven experience, but we value the right attitude and commitment above all else.
- Customer & quality focused
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Pro-active approach
- Change Management
- Flexibility to learn new skills
- Strong team player
- €2,000 performance bonus
- 20 annual leave days a year
- Set progression pathway(title, salary and bonus increases)
- 39 hour week
- Monday - Friday