#10226 Auto Electrician, €35K+, Ashbourne
We are currently recruiting an auto electrician for our client based in Ashbourne. The starting salary for this role is €35K, but will increase depending on experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent electrical experience- in the motor industry would be an advantage, but full in-house training is provided.
We are currently recruiting an Auto eletrician for our client who is an award winning vehicle adaptations and wheelchair accessible vehicle convertor. Due to rapid growth & expansion we are now looking for experienced LGV Auto Electrician to join our team.
This role will involve:
- Installations/Maintenance & Repairs to various vehicle adaptations
- Continuous training provided by European partners across various components
- Diagnosing faults and malfunctions
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent electrical experience- motor industry would be an advantage, but full in-house training is provided.
- A full clean driving licence
- A high level of technical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, and proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Electrician: 2 year (preferred)
- Manual Handling Certificate (preferred)
- Safe Pass (preferred)
Benefits & Schedule:
- Salary- €35K+
- Full- time, permanent
- On-site parking
- Staff outings
- Internal training programme
- 37.5 Hours per week- Monday to Friday
- 8:45-5 Monday to Thursday/ finish at 3:30 on Fridays
- Full NSAI approved workshop facilities in Ashbourne Co. Meath