#10223 B Licence Driver, €30K, 45 hours, Dublin
We are recruiting a B License Driver in Dublin for our client- a well known logistics company. The successful candidate will be delivering nationwide, working 45 hours per week. The role provides a competitive package, with a salary of €30,000.
The successful candidate willl be working with a leading edge transport provider. They provide specialised services associated with moving and locating high technology equipment.
- Role requires candidate to be part of a two-man road crew, delivering and installing a variety of high-tech equipment to customer sites all over Ireland
- Role also requires the unpacking, final placement on site, possibly bolting plug and play and removal of waste packing from site for onward processing,
- Adept at explaining issues to clients, solving problems on the spot and dealing with client requirements on site.
- Ensure all products, packed or unpacked , will be delivered on time, intact and in a professional manner.
- Fully uniformed, experienced, highly trained and certified.
- A minimum of 2-year multi-drop experience.
- Minimum of a full clean B license.
- Must be over 25
- Hardworking, Accountable and ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be reliable with a good employment track record.
- Excellent communication skills
- Free to travel nationally
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling certs ( or will be provided to )
- ECDL or comparable IT skills
- Salary- €30,000 DOE
- 45 hours per week
- Monday to Friday with occassional weekend work
- Further training such as Forklift, PPT, Stair Climber, Driver Licence Class C, will be provide to suitable candidates.