#10218 Car Valeter, €25-30K DOE, Sandyford
We are currently recruiting a Car Valeter to join our clients vibrant and dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate who wishes to develop their career with one of Irelands leading automotive companies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of new & used vehicles to a high standard.
- Preparation of customers vehicles after servicing.
- General housekeeping of site and workshop.
- Vehicle delivery and returns.
- Various other duties as outlined by line manager.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Previous experience a similar role in the motor industry.
- Hold a full clean drivers license.
- Good communication skills.
- Be trustworthy, reliable and conscientious
- Be flexible in their approach to work & Have the ability to work under time pressure and meet agreed deadlines.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude & be able to multi-task and switch between tasks.
- Have a positive attitude.
- €25K-30K DOE
- Bonus incentives.
- Monday-Friday working hours.