#10214 Inside Sales Representative (fluent in German), €40K basic, €7K bonus, Dublin
We are currently looking for an inside sales representative, fluent in German for our client based in Dublin 18. This role is fully remote. The salary for this role is €40K with a €7K bonus.
About the Inside Sales Representative:
In this role, you will be representing a world-class project management client with a focus on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, strategic ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team and help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth. As a company devoted to international expansion, we are focusing on accelerating growth within our key emerging markets in Europe.
We are looking for an Account Executive who is driven, curious, and adaptable. As an Account Executive, you will be the first sales contact that a prospect has. You will work in a high-velocity environment, driving revenue by enabling small businesses to succeed and grow. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team.
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent for a Project Management Client
Location: Dublin, Ireland ( REMOTE )
- What will you do?
Inform existing and prospective users about the value of our products.
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound leads generated by our product and marketing lead generation funnels.
- Must understand and know how to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the deal for small businesses.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and qualified appointments objectives.
- Identify new ways to optimize processes, provide leverage, and drive revenue
Managing our inbound lead funnels for new and existing users
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years proven sales/process track record (preferably B2B, Saas environment)
- Native level fluency in German and English (Read, Write & Speak)
- Closing experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills: independent, organized, curious, process driven, result oriented.
- Experience with sales discovery, pipeline management, and forecasting, for a high volume of leads.
- Ability to set and follow repeatable processes that support a high volume of customer interactions.
- Experience or desire to work with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is adaptable to changing conditions.
- Salesforce proficiency a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Structured training & career development plan
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 6 weeks for Maternity and Paternity)
- Paid Childcare/Dependent Care
- Education Reimbursement
- Comprehensive VHI cover from day 1
- Bike To Work Scheme / Taxsaver Leap Card Scheme
- Personal Hardship Loan Program
- Rockstar Awards, Spot Prizes and Tenure Awards!
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Modern Health App