#10212 Inbound Sales Representative, fluent in French, €30K + Commission, Dublin
We are currently recruiting an Inbound Sales Representative, fluent in French, for our customer based in Dublin 18. This role is fully remote. The salary for this role is €30K with an uncapped commission structure in place.
We are looking for a Sales rock stars to represent our one of our most high profile clients, the worlds largest social media company. Enabling businesses to transform communications, culture, and workflows for employee engagement. As an Inbound Sales Representative your role will be to proactively discover the needs of new prospects, advocate for the product, overcome objections, and move prospects through the sales funnel. This is a high impact role and a vital part of the global sales team
You will own the entire top of funnel for French speaking leads for mid-market and enterprise organisations globally, with a view to support with English speaking markets where possible, qualifying inbound lead traffic via phone, chat and email. You will be partnered with seasoned sales executives as you work together to develop and close new business in an assigned territory. In collaboration with their clients, they support work from home, hybrid, and in-office positions within the Republic of Ireland.
What will you do?
- Providing a great experience for prospective customers as the first point of contact
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads via multiple channels (calls, email, linkedin, video engagement)
- Effectively strategize on approach to leads from various lead sources with various intent levels
- Perform needs analysis and understand business goals and challenges
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Maintain high performance to targets
- Adhere to goals & KPIs
- Thrive in a high-energy environment and can be proactive in solving problems in and outside of your area
Skills & Qualifications
- Native French speaker
- Proficient in English
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a sales or customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a keen interest in a sales career
Benefits & Perks:
In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Structured training & career development plan
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 6 weeks for Maternity and Paternity)
- Paid Childcare/Dependent Care
- Education Reimbursement
- Comprehensive VHI cover from day 1
- Bike To Work Scheme / Taxsaver Leap Card Scheme
- Personal Hardship Loan Program
- Rockstar Awards, Spot Prizes and Tenure Awards!
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Modern Health App