#10210 - Credit Controller, 35k - 45k, Blanchardstown
We are currently recruiting a Credit Controller based in Blanchardstown for an attractive salary of €35k - €45k.
- Managing new client account opening, credit checking, applying correct credit terms to each customer, etc.
- Full responsibility for Accounts Receivable, working within specified timescales to ultimately maintain cash flow with dynamic management of aged debtors:
- Issuance of statements on a timely manner to all customers;
- Scheduling and managing of bank SEPA payments, reconciliation of Credit Card and cheque payments;
- Identification and notification of customers who are delinquent on account payments;
- Maintaining good contact with customers if they move or miss payments, escalating in a timely manner with potential bad debts;
- Establishing repayment options and schedules for customers, based on financial situation and level of debts.
- Providing detailed and accurate reports of aged debtors, progress, and other accounts related information.
- Working closely with the Company Accountant and Accounts Payable, including responsibility for monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintenance of INTACT book-keeping systems: Housekeeping, data, and records management.
- Responsibility for key accounts management: issuing of Credit Notes, calculating SOA rebates, and managing the statements and account reconciliation.
- Minimum two years’ Credit Control experience.
- Proven track record of managing healthy Accounts Receivable function successfully.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, confident phone manner, and skilled negotiator.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the role from an early stage.
- Creative thinker with initiative and self-motivation, following through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, including Pivot Tables.
- Experience with INTACT or similar accounting software.
- Knowledge of EDI payments and invoicing preferable.
- Good knowledge of current IT processes and functions an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of up to date banking processes are advantageous.
- €35k - €45k