#10206 Area Business Manager- €46K, North Cork
The Area Business Manager will develop and implement new business strategies through sourcing, negotiating and closing new opportunities in line with company objectives. The role will also entail responsibility for the management of existing clients and delivery of agreed sales targets and KPI’s
- To achieve set monthly targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
- Be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- To interface, support, and stimulate quality high-value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts and ensure the information on AIM (Sales CRM) is kept up to date.
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors, and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified.
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. customer services) as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation routes
- Comply with all elements of the sales chart, and with all company policies and procedures
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years highly successful direct sales experience in a B2B marketplace in a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts.
- Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating contracts.
- An influential and highly effective communicator
- A team player able to work and support colleagues across a multi-national organization