#10201 Accountant Assistant- €50-60K, Dublin 15
We are currently recruiting an experienced assistant accountant for our client based in Dublin 15. The salary for this role is €50-60K and the company offer excellent benefits also.
Key Activities/ Responsibilities
- Posting of accruals, prepayments any other adjustments to complete monthly management accounts within deadlines.
- Posting of all relevant accounting transactions as required to include sales and purchase ledger invoicing, stock transactions, materials usage costing, stock item codes maintenance, reporting to Managers as required using Excel.
- Managing month-end process and interacting with other team members on the inputs to the month-end process.
- Supporting the annual and mid-year audit.
- Assisting with reporting and analysis to group head office in Europe.
- Providing direct input and support for annual budgeting process.
- Use of SAP Business One.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must for this role as it involves a large volume of reporting, analysis, repricing customer contracts and analysis of contract profitability.
- Generally, to work with our other administration and payroll staff and carry out any other reasonable tasks related to the above areas.
- Dealing with customer and supplier accounts queries.
- Excellent communication, organisation, listening, diplomacy, multi-tasking skills. Takes pride in and understands importance of finishing tasks allotted each day / month to meet required deadlines.
- Calm disposition with an ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least four years’ experience working in office environment in an accounting role.
- ACCA qualified, or part qualified and currently studying to complete.
- Relevant computer qualifications and experience with using accounting and payroll software.
- Excellent computer / keyboard / accuracy skills with excellent written, reading, and oral English.
- Excellent literacy skills including spelling and grammar to ensure effective business communication by e-mail, letter etc.
- Trained in use of Microsoft packages, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Proficient in Excel for creation of reports, data analysis, pivot tables etc.
- Proficient in use of Accounting Packages (Current package used is SAP Business One Software).
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Salary- €50-60K DOE
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Free parking
- A hybrid working arrangement will be available following successful completion of Training / Probationary period)
- Annual bonus following successful completion of budgeting process.