#10198 Warehouse Manager- €45K-55K DOE, Rathcoole
We are currently recruiting a full-time Warehouse Manager for our client based in Rathcoole, Dublin 24. The salary for this role is €45K- €55K DOE and it is a permanent position.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to lead their team of dedicated warehouse operatives, you will be responsible for all elements of the warehouse.
- Preparation of day-to-day schedules to ensure customer due dates adhere too.
- Supervise goods Inwards, order fulfilment, and goods outwards
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing logistical shipments.
- Supervision and motivation of Warehouse staff including cross-training, holidays schedule & management of time & attendance system.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure targets and order schedules are met.
- Observe & manage daily operations adjust and plan as required
- Resolution of any goods-inward issues and manage stock control process together with Purchasing & Finance.
- Ensure that productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly
- Modify & leverage IT support systems to optimize functionality and provide accurate reporting for key stakeholders.
- Ensure strong communication and alignment with other warehouse locations on a regular basis.
- Working closely with accounts, purchasing, and sales departments to ensure a smooth flow of information.
- Take on project work as required and continuous improvement activities, problem-solving
- Consider, suggest and work with Senior Manager on continuous improvements in current operation in order to improve quality, service, and cost
- Working alongside the team with tasks as and when required.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Warehousing in a managerial or supervisor role.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel in particular).
- Experience using an ERP or WMS.
- Highly organized and motivated
- Customer-focused and a Team Player.
- Flexible and proactive attitude, with an ability to embrace new ideas/initiatives when they arise.
- Excellent attention to detail, innovative and dynamic
- Excellent people management skills
- Salary- €45-55K DOE
- Monday- Friday
- Full-time permanent position