#10192 - Security Systems Engineer (CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control), €44,000 - Dublin
We are recruiting for an experienced Security Systems Installer / Engineer to join our customer in Dublin.
- Installation/servicing of IP CCTV camera systems to include commissioning of transmission, reception, control, viewing and recording equipment.
- Installation and commissioning/ servicing of Intruder alarm systems
- Installation and commissioning/ servicing Access Control Systems
- Installation and commissioning/ servicing fire detection Systems
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of intercom systems
- Evaluating, diagnosis and troubleshooting of, systems and perform repairs, additions and upgrades as necessary
- Carry-out preventative maintenance programs on CCTV systems/ intruder alarm systems, fire alarm systems and access, control systems
- Ensure all installation work is done to the required standards meeting all safety regulations and practices
- Ensure maintenance records are maintained in accordance with SLA’s and relevant standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience (preferably 5 or more years) in a wide range of electronic security systems.
- Minimum 3 years experience in systems service/maintenance
- Working knowledge of IP data networks
- Relevant qualifications in electronics e.g. ESS apprenticeship or equivalent (minimum Fetac level 6 or higher)
- Ability to use standard office software programs
- In depth knowledge of Irish and EN standards and PSA regulations
- Fluent English and good communications skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Safe pass and manual handling certificates
- MEWP certificate