#10183 - Pricing Analyst, €38K - €42K DOE, Dublin 15
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role of Pricing Analyst. We are looking to appoint someone who has strong financial acumen with the ability to prepare pricing to fit within the company model while also possessing the flexibility to adapt pricing and to exercise a dynamic approach to pricing within certain parameters. This role reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Preparing costing & pricing for new quotes/bids/proposals for a range of service lines.
- Gain a deep understanding of input costs for new clients and ensure that all inputs are captured in the pricing of works.
- Recommend pricing strategies to enable us to deliver our commercial plan, whilst managing and mitigating risks.
- Managing large-scale budgets for existing key clients, adapting those budgets as service specifications change.
- Closely interact with Key Account Manager, Senior Management, and Finance Department relating to costs & pricing for budgets & clients within your remit.
- Involvement in financial aspects of proposals both in terms of strategic thinking and commercial awareness.
- Contributing to these written proposals & presentations, mainly relating to pricing & costs.
- Managing instances where full information is not available at the time of bidding.
- Ensuring timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Conducting detailed handover of finalized bid & presentation to the team who will deliver the presentation.
- Assist with reporting to determine profitability
The successful Pricing Analyst will have:
- Accounting qualification, Accounting Technician level at a minimum
- 2 years experience post qualification in a finance role, or similar
- Ability to work complex pricing spreadsheets and ability to be creative in the positioning & presentation of pricing
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products including a high degree of proficiency in MS Excel product
- Ability to engage with senior management within Cagney and with clients of a similar level of seniority and to respond to their respective challenges
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to multitask
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Positive attitude to work and excellent team player
- The desire for self-development
- A positive attitude towards change
- Excellent spoken & written English and ability to promote the Company when speaking to clients
Salary: €38k - €42k DOE