#10180 - Contracts Manager, €60k - €70k, Dublin 12
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager based in Dublin 12 for a competitive salary.
The Contracts Manager is responsible for and takes ownership of, the successful fulfillment of allocated projects from when the order is received by sales and handed over as a file to the contracts department.
The successful candidate will have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, the Contracts Manager will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Engage with client and design team to finalise design and specification details.
- Liaise with production, purchasing and drawing departments to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the programme.
- Manage multiple product installations simultaneously.
- Prepare the site survey, preparation of drawings and notes required.
- Ensure the client signs off on all drawings/variations.
- Manage projects with commercial awareness, ensuring early recognition of deadlines and claims for variations, while maintaining a positive relationship with the Contractor.
- Order and procure stock when/if required.
- Procure labour either internally or externally (subcontractors).
- Communicate with site team re-programme and delivery (this includes any works require from the client or contractor). This needs to be both verbal and written where appropriate and should always be executed in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with site team re pre-installation requirements (certification, inductions, etc).
- Visit sites both prior to and during installation to ensure contract is being carried out as per agreement and any issues are flagged in a timely fashion.
- Check and sign-off installations completed by the Company.
- Management of the valuation and invoicing process for all projects in conjunction with internal support.
- When required, post-contract assistance to the accounts staff to ensure the account is paid in full first time.
- Support and manage all site staff and ensure they have the resources to do a professional job.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in contracts management or project management role
- Facades and glazing experience highly desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Assertive and able to influence others
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service focus
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and able to manage people
- Leadership and team-building skills