#10175 - Senior Quantity Surveyor, Dublin
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor based in Dublin.
The suitable candidate should be confident, diligent, hardworking, ambitious, and committed to achieve an excellent standard of work.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects within our experienced Quantity Surveying team. This includes sectors like hotel/leisure, residential, commercial office, retail, health, education, data centers, and infrastructure.
- Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics and Management Degree.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Lead in the delivery of commissions secured by the practice with the intention for your
responsibilities to develop to manage entire commissions and clients in the short/medium term.
- Lead in the development and enhancement of the service delivery methodology and supporting systems and tools.
- The delivery of commissions secured by the practice will include the following
- Conducting background research, data collection, and benchmarking.
- Estimating and producing cost estimates and cost plans.
- Compiling and amending tender lists.
- Drafting procurement documentation.
- Preparing detailed bills of quantities and measurements of construction.
- Checking and analyzing tenders.
- Drafting tender reports.
- Dealing with variations and the change control processes.
- Negotiating financially significant or complex matters.
- Conducting cost checks.
- Conducting interim valuations.
- Drafting monthly reports.
- Analyzing the numbers for the final accounts.
- Written reports for clients.
- Construction dispute resolution.
- Managing internal quality controls.
- Allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful QS team.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are implemented by all QS Teams. Assist in day-to-day operations of the business including Marketing, HR, Facilities Management, Client Care, IT, and QA Compliance as required etc.