#10173 - Partner Sales Advisor, €27k basic, commission, pension, Dun Loaghaire (Dublin
We are currently looking to recruit a partner sales advisor based in Dun Loaghaire, Dublin. The role offers a competitive salary with a generous commission and benefits package.
- Delivery of individual/team sales targets & KPI’s
Maintain a consistent level of sales activity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Updating CRM with all information received from Customers and nurturing/maintaining a quality sales pipeline.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Head of Commercial Partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and a desire to accelerate your personal development.
- Must be obsessed with delivering targets and pushing performance boundaries.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet, and ability to analyze information. Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be computer literate and have the ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our client's system.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive, and assertive with excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record in a sales role exceeding targets with a minimum of 12 months of experience is desirable